Data relating to the Person in Charge
Company: TECNODIMENSION HINCHABLE, S. L. – B17706987
Address: ISAAC RABIN, S/N, POL. IND. MONTFULLA – (17162) BESCANO
Contact information: TECNO@TECNODIMENSION.COM – 972234241
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at TECNODIMENSION HINCHABLE, S. L. we process the data you provide for any or all of the following purposes:
- Archive/record of employees and ex-employees of the company
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Control and monitoring of the efficiency and quality of the entity
- Control and surveillance of access to sites
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, payroll and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information from the entity by post, e-mail or other means.
- Accounting, administrative, invoicing and collection management.
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for work performed
- Publication of personal data on different social networks or other methods of publication
- Conduct a recruitment process based on the skills, aptitudes and other relevant information included in the CV.
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and customer loyalty
- Processing of registrations and sick leave due to common illness or a work accident.
- Processing of quotes
- Processing of data for courses and training
- Use of data resulting from company activities
Data storage period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other type of relationship with our company, or until you request their deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest by the controller
- To protect the vital interest of an affected party
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Other controllers
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial entities
- Document destruction officers
- Consultancy/Auditing Entities
- Software and hardware maintenance entities
- Business consultancy
- Social security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not TECNODIMENSION HINCHABLE, S. L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data. TECNODIMENSION HINCHABLE, S. L. will cease to process the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can do so through the links provided below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Deletion click here
- To exercise your right of Limitation of Processing click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your right of Portability click here
Alternatively, you can also reach us by post at the following address: ISAAC RABIN, S/N, POL. IND. MONTFULLA – (17162) BESCANO attaching a photocopy of your ID, as proof of identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surnames, email address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Lastly, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy
To find out about the cookies we use on our website, please remember that you can access our Cookies Policy by clicking on the following link